Get a Debit Card
Have a checking account with Mill City? Then you’ll want to get a debit card!
If it’s your first Mill City debit card
A card will be ordered for you. You can expect to receive the card with 7-10 business days.
If your card is Lost or Stolen
- Call the Lost/Stolen number immediately! 800-472-3272 (24 hours a day)
- This puts a hold on your card, so no one will be able to use it.
- This also tells Mill City that a new card needs to be ordered.
- Or report the issue at your local branch or call Member Connections at 800-284-6328
Your current card is about to expire
- If you are actively using your card, there is nothing you need to do. A new card will automatically be reissued to you. Your current card is good until the end of the expiring month.
- If you receive a letter from Mill City asking if you would like your card to be renewed, this is because you have not used it within the last 6 months. If you would like to keep the card and receive a new one at the end of the expiring month:
You will use the phone number on the activation sticker to reset your PIN; this can be the same as your expiring card’s PIN.
Activating your card
- Call the number on your activation sticker. This activates your new card AND lets you set your PIN.